We start the New Year with new rewards for your CfM coins (you get them for joining our meditations and events, yes, that easy!) Remember the Christmas gift from the Center? Now you can earn this wonderful HUD to change the textures of your Meditation Corner
8 beautiful versions and I included matching textures for the rug. Hope you like it! I also added the Futon bed, the dreaming swan, the wishing tree and...
Tadaaa! Cyrile the Worry Eater, on touch you tell him your worries and he takes care of it! And you can get him for only 1 coin , yes, you read that right, only 1 coin!
Have no idea what to do? Read here


Anna, thank you so very much for these amazing creations. I love them all! We are blessed by your generosity and talents. Peace, love and light! ♥
ReplyDeleteBoth Cyrile, my new best buddy, and the Meditation Corner texture HUD were delivered cheerfully by Dann.
ReplyDeleteCyrile is pretty awesome and each of the texture sets is perfect.
Bonus? It comes with a texture change rug, too! ;)
Thank you, Anna and all guides!